We are Hiring Now
Network Services Unitadmin@methodia.org | 00961 71 08 33 31 (Direct Call)
- To handle daily relations and requests with partners and education bodies.
- Coordinate with PL and Curriculum Support Unit with regards to action points and business plans.
- Visit key partners assigned by the PL and provide visit-by-visit follow up.
- Join the PL and the team in education events and conferences.
- Maintain a quality communication and connection with the partners without any limitations or preferences.
- Endorse and abide by the Methodia Mission Statement and Values.
- Handle complaints and perform the adequate follow up on all requests.
- Establish professional relationships with Methodia’s education partners and associates.
- Represent Methodia in the most ethical, decent and professional manner. Full respect to the Methodia code of conduct.
- Monitor the logistics related to all products and services, including PDQ Qualifications, and the related impact evaluation.
- Survey Customer Service Operations and provide first-hand feedback on customer satisfaction.
- All facilities related to promotion visits (Fuel Allowance, Telecommunication Allowance, and Car Allowance) will be covered by Methodia.
- Salary review and Insurance provided by Methodia.
- Performance-based rewards. Review opportunities will be given on a yearly basis.
- Sick leave as per the Lebanese labor law.
- Sick pay will be offered.
- Sick pay and vacation not to exceed 15 days.
- Professional training and yearly review will be provided at least 2 times per year.
- Team integration and practical leadership skills will be practiced through field work and office work.